Review cameras with high activity to reduce your subscription costs and bandwidth usage. Adjusting the camera’s position, training, and zone setup creates significant savings.
Identify the high-usage cameras
- Open your Dashboard at https://camio.com/dashboard.
- Find cameras with a high number of Events analyzed.
- Click on an hour in which a high-usage camera produced a lot of Events to see what was happening.
Remediate with repositioning, training or zones
- Use Negative Zones to mask known-boring regions of the scene with irrelevant Events like passing traffic.
- Train the camera with a quick thumbs-up or thumbs-down on the Events that are important and not-important.
- Reposition the orientation of the camera to exclude irrelevant Events.