The salient changes are listed below each version of the firmware. Get the latest firmware here.
October 30, 2017
- supports 240p, 360p, 480p, and 720p video stream settings for low bandwidth 3G connections.
- reports current state of the camera upon request from camio.com/dash page. (help article)
- improves websocket re-connections for more reliable communication of commands.
- enables remote control of USB charging and frequency of sensor readings.
October 10, 2017
- improved re-connection speed after network disconnections.
- allows disabling of the second video stream written to SD card to reduce heat.
- enables specification of the live video stream settings (fps, bitrate, height).