Contact us to discuss these three options for partners:
- branded CNAME (e.g. acme.camio.com)
- custom domain (e.g. cams.acme.com)
- API integration (e.g. write apps using api.camio.com)
For the partner-branded CNAME, please provide:
- logo in vector format like SVG or Adobe Illustrator
- preferred CNAME or domain (e.g. acme.camio.com) pointing to ghs.googlehosted.com
- social media handles for Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus
- footer HTML
- preferred contact URL for redirect
- preferred home page URL for redirect of paths unrelated to Camio services
- /app sign-in button on your home page (e.g. link to https://acme.camio.com/app if acme.camio.com redirects to your home page)
For a custom domain, please provide everything for Option 1 and perform these additional steps:
- Add the TXT DNS record supplied by Camio support for domain verification.
- Set up your Stripe account with the brand and logo to be facing end users on credit card statements and invoices.
- Create email templates by cloning this repo and send a link to the master branch to email@example.com.
- Give Camio OAuth permission in Stripe to create subscriptions and charges.
Camio will provide and manage the SSL certificates for the CNAMEs/domains that you map to it.
The UX delivered by options 1 and 2 is built on top of the Camio API. So you can either write your own applications or extend options 1 and 2 with customizations using the Camio API. Please see: