When you leave your an iPad, iPhone or iPod at home to record video, you can make Camio the only app that's accessible. Use the Guided Access feature of iOS.
- Open Settings > General > Accessibility.
- Switch Guided Access ON (green).
- Switch Accessibility Shortcut ON (green).
- Open the Camio app and click Recorder.
- Press the Record button.
- Triple-click the home button (and optionally draw a circle around the whole window to disable all buttons that could end recording)
If you're using iOS 8.1.2, then your Settings > General > Accessibility screen will look like this:
When you return home and want to access your iOS device:
- Triple-click the home button.
- Enter your passcode that you created when you enabled Guided Access.