Once you've registered your camio.com/box via camio.com/box/register and see all your Sharx cameras displayed in the list of cameras discovered on your local network on the camio.com/boxes page , please:
- disable all Tasks related to FTP uploads, then
- delete your cameras, then
- connect them again using your camio.com/boxes page.
The specific steps are:
- open the local IP address of the camera shown on the camio.com/boxes page:
- click Task > Task Management, uncheck all checkboxes, and press the Apply button.
Then, before you toggle the cameras ON with the green rocker switch...
- Delete each camera by opening camio.com/settings, clicking on each camera, and pressing the red Delete <camera name> button in the lower right.
- Connect each camera to your new Box by opening the camio.com/boxes page, and click the rocker switch in the upper right to the ON (green) position.
Older Sharx v4 firmware
For older v4 firmware Sharx cameras:
Click Alarm Management and disable all of these:
To ensure FTP is disabled, click Alarm Server > FTP Server to ensure no value is in FTP Server: