Take these steps to prepare for installation day.
- Make sure you can connect to the cameras.
- Ask the end customer to sign-in to Camio to perform these steps:
- Register the Box on behalf of the end customer.
- connect the Box to Ethernet and power and use the advanced option on the Box registration page to paste the end customer's email address into the Owner's Email field.
- NOTE: If the target network doesn't support DHCP assignment of IP Addresses and access to DNS server 126.96.36.199, then please collect the information required to configure the Box's network connection manually via USB stick.
- Create the Subscription for the end customer
- ask email@example.com for YOURPLANID if you don't yet have one yet.
- if the end customer is paying Camio directly, then ask them to purchase the target number of streams using YOURPLANID with a link like:
- if you are instead paying on behalf of the end customer, then create the subscription with a link like:
- Connect the cameras and assign them to the right Plan(s)