To apply the configuration that you've specified in a box_config.json file:
- Insert your USB stick into your computer.
- Copy your desired box_config.json into the root directory of the USB stick.
- Unmount and remove the USB stick from your computer.
- Power off the Camio Box (unplug it).
- Insert the USB stick into any one of the USB ports on your Box
- Power on the Camio Box.
- Wait 5 minutes for the Camio Box to apply the change. (The Box may reboot itself during this time period depending on the type of configuration that is being applied).
- Power down the Camio Box after the 5 minute wait.
- Remove the USB stick from the Camio Box.
- optional: verify that the file has been renamed to applied.box_config.json as evidence of successful settings change.
- Re-power the Camio Box.
By default, Camio Box gets its network connection from DCHP. However, if you're network doesn't support DHCP, or if you changed your network in a way that prevents a previously configured Box from reestablishing its network connection, then use this USB stick approach.