The Camio team helps you connect up to 5 streams free of charge in less than a day using the equipment you already have.
These steps should take less than 1 hour for your on-premise point person:
- Complete a one-page PoC overview by making a copy of this template:
- Collect the usernames and passwords of your IP cameras.
- Identify one computer, laptop or server (Windows, OS X, Linux) to host the free VM and appoint one person to download and install it:
- Invite firstname.lastname@example.org as a Guest with Can Manage permissions on your account at:
Camio Team Help
With the information above, the Camio team ensures the optimal setup for your PoC evaluation criteria. The team:
- Connects the trial cameras to your account.
- Creates the optimal zone and social distancing settings and corresponding dashboards.
- Orients the people using Camio during the PoC in a 45-minute training session.
- Documents the cost savings for presentation to the exec sponsors of the PoC.