If you've received a replacement Camio Box and need to move your streams to a new box please follow the steps.
Zones, tailgating grids, and More
NOTE: If you need to return the original box due to a failure or replacement, please make sure to delete it under the box menu!
- Export your cameras to CSV and open the CSV
- Confirm the CSV has exported your connected cameras and their features.
- All cameras with the box_mac_address of your current box must be replaced with the new box_mac_address
- NOTE: If you need to return the original box leave the Box plugged-into power and Ethernet so that it can receive the command to delete itself from your account.
- Press the Delete menu item in the Box dropdown menu of the camio.com/boxes page:
- Register the replacement Box to the account with its MAC address at:
- Confirm you have edited the CSV file to change only the box_mac_address value for streams connect to the old box to the new box_mac_address. Then import the CSV file to associate those same cameras with the new box.