Camio provides the most cost-effective video surveillance by using only the bandwidth and cloud services required for each site. Instead of expensive on-premise equipment provisioned for peak capacity, Camio adapts to the scene to reduce costs without any limitations in storage capacity or features.
Answers to the following questions determine the price.
- Are the video streams used for forensic search (after-the-fact) or alerts (real-time analysis)?
- If forensic search, estimated hours of video reviewed by a human per week?
- Percent/count of cameras needing Advanced Object Labeling (AOL) or Optical Character Recognition (OCR)?
(i.e. base-level service already includes adaptive motion analysis, people vs. vehicle, color, direction of movement, and zone intersection)
- What's the estimated hours/day of motion-triggered recorded video today across all cameras?
(e.g. for cameras focused solely on an entrance/exit door, an approximation would be the number of door-openings multiplied by 20 seconds)
- What's the video history retention period required?
(base-level service includes 30-day history)
- How many video streams do you want to record?
- What's the bitrate and resolution of the video streams?
(please include the approximate mix if it varies - e.g. 100 streams at 1080p @ 2Mbps, 50 streams at 4K @ 3Mbps, …)