You can automatically detect and report unauthorized entries in your gym by integrating Twin Oaks and Camio.
- Generate an Authorization token for your Twin Oaks software at:
- Copy the token immediately after you generate it, since you will not be able to retrieve it again later.
- Paste the token into your Twin Oaks configuration so that it is permitted to annotate your video.
- Optionally enter an email template if you want members to receive email alerts whenever more than one person enters the gym using their credentials.
- Enter the device_id of your gym membership reader next to the camera that has a view of the people entering as they check-in at that device_id's location and press Save.
In the example above, the scanner device_id "reader1" is within view of the camera Front Door.
To review each time there's a mismatch between the count of people that checked in and the count of people that passed by the camera, use the query tailgating like this: