If you've already registered a Camio Box under your account and need to move it to a new account owner, then you must first delete the Box from your account so that the new owner can re-register the Box.
NOTE: If the new owner is a member of your organization and plans to connect to the same cameras, then you might first want to Export your connected cameras to a CSV file so that the new owner can just import them again after re-registering the Box.
- Export your cameras to CSV if you're transferring the cameras to the new owner.
- Leave the Box plugged-in to power and Ethernet so that it can receive the command to delete itself from your account.
- Press the Delete menu item in the Box dropdown menu of the camio.com/boxes page:
- Give the Box to its new owner with its MAC address to be re-registered at:
- If you performed step 1 above to export cameras to CSV, then edit the CSV file to change only the user_email value to the email address of the new owner. Then import the CSV file to associate those same cameras with the new owner.
p.s. - if you need to re-register a Camio Box when its previous owner is unavailable to perform step #2 above, and if you have a USB drive, then you can instead perform a factory reset as described in the article How do I reset my Camio Box to factory settings?