To set up a zone for a camera:
- Open your web browser to view your cameras at https://camio.com/app
- Click on the desired camera then click the Edit Zones menu item in the overflow menu (highlighted in orange oval below):
- Click and drag to outline the area that you want Camio to pay special attention to. You'll be able to search for activity in this area and receive alerts specific to that area.
- Release the click to be prompted to name your new zone. Name the zone and press Save.
TIP: try to give you zones names that correspond to the scene or what you hope to see there.
- Add more zones or go back to your Cameras or Feed.
To delete a zone, click the trashcan next to the name of the zone you'd like to delete.
Currently, Zones can only be setup in the browser version of Camio.